- 1 pita bread round
- Olive oil
- Handful of spinach and/or arugula
- 1 tomato
- 1 avocado
- Feta or goat cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly cover pita bread in olive oil. Spread hummus to cover pita bread.
- Sprinkle feta or goat cheese over the hummus.
- Lightly cover pita bread with spinach or arugula.
- Heat in the oven for about 8 minutes.
- While the pita bread heats up, slice tomato and avocado.
- After the pita bread is heated, cover it with the tomato and avocado.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.